Our firm is specialized in manufacturing and supplying of different products and are engaged in presenting supreme quality Low Speed Wind Tunnel. It is widely used for studying the effects of solid objects present in air. The offered wind tunnel is designed and manufactured utilizing optimum grade raw material and latest technology in conformity with the set industry standards. Provided Low Speed Wind Tunnel is made available in a range of technical options and can be availed as per the demands at an affordable price.
- The tunnel does not need any civil works and is easily transportable for installation in any place of convenience
- Installation and the commissioning of the tunnel will be carried out by our trained engineers
- Pre dispatch inspection is offered at our works experimental capabilities
- the wind tunnel can be used to carry out a wide range of experiments related to low speed flow over models
- Measurement of static and total pressure in wind tunnel
- Wind tunnel flow velocity calibrations by flow velocity and fan speed measurements
- Surface pressure measurements on a symmetric aerofoil mode and study of the effect of angle of incidence and Reynolds number on pressure distribution
- Lift, drag, and pitching moment measurements on symmetric aerofoil model and study of the effect of angle of incidence and Reynolds number.
- Measurement of mean velocity distribution in the wake of a symmetric aerofoil model
- Smoke flow visualization studies on models of aircraft, cylinder, flat plate, sphere, wedge
- Study of boundary layer theory across the boundaries of the test section using pitot probes
- Multi bank manometer: 20 columns.
- U tube manometer: 4nos.
- Total pressure probes: 4 nos.
- Wooden model of 3d models.
- (speed 70m/s)
- Type of tunnel : low speed, open circuit, suction type
- Test section: 0. 3m x 0. 3 m x 1. 2m long
- Test velocity range : up to 70m/s
- Contraction ratio : 16:1
- Drive: axial flow fan driven by ac motor with VFD controller, digital speed indicator and control unit, 7. 5kw, 960rpm
- Overall size : length : 6. 5m, width : 1. 2 m, height : 2m(approx)
- Material of construction : wood/frp
- Power requirement: 415v, 3ph, 50hz
- Important parts and accessories
- Bell mouth entry size 1800mm
- Settling chamber with honey comb and screens
- Honey comb: 120mm deep and 15mm mesh
- No. Of screens: 3, size 1. 2 m x 1. 2m square
- Contraction: contraction ratio: 16: 1
- Test section: 0. 3m x 0. 3m square, 1. 2m long with glass windows on sides
- Diffuser transition and safety screen provided at the end to protect fan
- Axial flow fan mounted in 0. 9m dia housing
- D. C. Motor drive with thyristor controller, 7. 5kw, 1500rpm, digital speed indicator and control unit
- Probe traverse
- Model support system
- Control panel with digital display of fan speed and tunnel test parameters